Four Rivers Co-op is currently recruiting for a part-time (20 hours per week) Grocery Clerk for our Food Store located in Vanderhoof.
We have been proudly serving our member-owners since 1944 and is retail with a difference. Being member owned we focus on giving back our profits to our members through yearly patronage allocations, by supporting many community events, groups and initiatives and by having competitive wages including our employee bonus incentive program.
- Maintaining Four Rivers Co-op’s high standards for customer service
- Working co-operatively with team members
- Stocking shelves, merchandising and building displays
- Facing grocery shelves
- Delivering groceries to customers
- Keeping sales floor organized and clean
- General housekeeping duties
- Be a team member with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple demands
- A commitment to quality and an eye for detail
- Adaptable, organized, efficient and committed
- Appropriate computer skills and technical knowledge
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Some heavy lifting may be required
- Experience in retail in a similar position
The Food Store is open 7 days a week including most statutory holidays. The successful candidate must be able to work weekends and statutory holidays on a rotational basis.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time