We are looking for a Front End team memberwho can work in a fast-paced and physically demanding environment.
You must be professionally dressed, people-friendly, outgoing, polite and with a helpful attitude.
- Enjoys preparing and working with food
- Must be a quick learner and have a positive attitude
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Enjoys the restaurant environment and interfacing with customers.
- Restock all items as needed throughout the shift and clean/maintain station while practicing good safety and sanitation skills
- Prepares to produce quickly without sacrificing quality
- Adheres to outlined healthy and safety procedures
- Memories menu items and ingredients to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Communicates openly with management about concerns regarding workflow and equipment
- Measure the right amount of ingredients required for food preparation
- Able to communicate effectively in English
- Able to conduct store opening and closing duties
- Able to properly handle and store all food products
- Able to clean all equipment, wash all surface areas, and sweeping and mopping of the floor area
- Able to efficiently stock levels of necessary products for the present and upcoming shift
- No prior fast food experience is required if you can be flexible to the demands of such an operation. If you can serve our customers quickly and efficiently (with a smile), please contact us
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Etobicoke, ON (Preferred)
Job Type: Part-Time and Full-Time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.40-$18.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday