Rockford Engineering Works is a designer and supplier of unique heavy industrial equipment. We serve a variety of industries from mining, railways to the steel industry. We are looking for dynamic and engaged people to stretch themselves and join our assembly team. The position will be full time, 40 hours a week. All tools required will be supplied. This position will report to the Plant Foreman.
Skills & Abilities:
- Graduate of a mechanical pre-employment or apprentice in one of the following trades:
- Industrial Mechanic
- Agricultural Equipment
- Heavy Duty Equipment
- Truck and Transport Mechanic
- Other mechanical experiences will also be considered.
- Team Player
General Duties to include:
- Work within a small team
- Assembling of new equipment
- Alignment of gearboxes, bearings, shafts and couplers, motors and mechanical assemblies.
- Installation of industrial and mobile hydraulic assemblies
- General plant duties as required.
Rockford Engineering Works offers a Comprehensive Benefit Package and Matching RSP program.
To see who Rockford is visit RockfordWorks.com
Job Type: Full-time