Accents@Home, a well-reputed brand name in the furniture retail industry seeking sales associates for our Brentwood Mall (Burnaby) location. We currently cater to our client's needs through our 4 retail stores which are spread across 4 different locations: Metropolis, Brentwood Town Centre, Coquitlam Town Centre, and Tsawwassen Mills Malls.
Accents @ Home is looking for Furniture Sales Associates who have a passion for helping customers, see the latest on-trend merchandise. They do this by building meaningful and long-term relationships with their customers and use their comprehensive knowledge to guide and advise customers looking to furnish an entire room or simply add an accent piece. Our Furniture Sales Associates are up-to-date on the latest trends. If you enjoy working with customers in a competitive team environment, have a passion for helping customers with their home interiors, and have a proven ability to drive sales, this position has the potential to offer you a creative and rewarding career.
*Currently hiring for our Metrotown Location.
- Maximize company sales growth and profitability through the use of creative selling skills, teamwork, and customer service, in order to deliver an engaging experience to every customer, every time.
- Motivate self to stay accountable to individual sales and service goals, as determined by store management.
- Keep customers well informed about orders and any status changes; update notes on customer sales to keep sales associates informed, remaining attentive to customer needs.
- Develop, share and apply product expertise by staying informed with the marketplace and industry trends.
- Maintain knowledge of all product information, internet communications, and current advertising and marketing initiatives.
- Maintain sales floor coverage and follow posted schedules with regard to area assignments.
- Assist the Store Manager, Sales with ensuring furniture products and displays are maintained per the sales floor maintenance guidelines.
- Maintain flexibility with schedule to meet the needs of the team and overall business.
- Availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Support and model excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm toward the job and company to both internal and external customers in all forms of communication.
- Minimum 1 years’ Retail and/or Hospitality experience
- The ability to lift/move stock weighing up to 50 lbs
Salary is based on a base salary plus commission. Competitive wage starting at $16 to $20 per hour depending on experience. If this sounds like you, please include your resume and cover letter. Thank you for your application and please note that we will only be contacting successful candidates.
Part-time hours: 32 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $16.00-$20.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- furniture sales: 1 year (preferred)