This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing Medical Supplies and Equipment company located in Selkirk , Mb. We are a supplier of wheelchairs, scooters, hospital beds and home mobility aids.
The service technician services, repairs and delivers medical equipment according to the supplied specifications.
- Inspecting, troubleshooting, Servicing and repairing medical equipment both in the field and in store.
- Delivering, setting up, adjusting and installing medical equipment within a home and/or facility when required according to the work order specifications.
- Educating customers on proper use of equipment when purchased or rented.
- Preparing all necessary paperwork accurately and following procedures.
- Cleaning and maintaining rental inventory,
-Maintaining a clean, safe, organized workplace and showroom.
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate; work with internet and email.
- Technical knowledge and experience with mechanical and electrical systems.
- Listens well and retains instructions.
- Requires pushing, pulling, including lifting of heavy items at times.
- Strong work ethic and outgoing positive attitude.
- Work independently and problem solve when issues arise.
- Must have excellent customer service, organizational and time management skills and be detail oriented.
- Valid drivers license.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $27,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- service technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- service work with scooters, wheelchairs, walkers: 1 year (Preferred)
- Selkirk, MB (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)