Xtra Document Solutions is a different kind of office equipment company. We represent the best products and services in the industry and we are in growth mode! We are looking for people who want to grow with us in all areas of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.
Xtra Document Solutions is looking for the right team and you could be part of it! We are creating an environment where each outside sales representative has a legitimate opportunity to earn an exceptional income, all while selling the worlds most recognizable brands (Canon, HP, Lexmark & KIP), in Multifunction Devices, Printers, Plotters & Scanners.
Why are we a successful and growing company? We believe that a team with a good work ethic, respect and a positive culture will do well. We believe in listening first, asking questions and (together) finding a solution that will positively impact our client’s business, needs and wants. We are a company that’s focused on relationships and partnerships that extend past the sale.
If you are an experienced outside sales person with the right personality and right cultural fit, then working here will be something you will enjoy. We promise!
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Attract new customers through Cold Calling (in person, phone, e-mail, social media)
- Demonstrate products to customers in person and via webinar
- Maintain contact with current clients (relationship management)
- Make presentations to encourage use of products
- Prepare bids/quotations for jobs
- Travel to businesses or other organizations
- Schedule appointments
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent time management skills
- Meet/Exceed sales targets and KPI’s
- Provide accurate sales outlooks
- Ability to work from home
- Ability to problem solve is vital
- A heart to serve our clients
- Post Secondary Education (a plus)
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Previous B2B sales experience
- Basic computer skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Self motivated
- Works well with a team
- Works well independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Bilingual an asset in New Brunswick
- Driven to always achieve more
- Late model reliable vehicle required
Compensation to commensurate with experience and this is a Full-Time-Monday to Friday 8:30-5pm position with Benefits, A base salary PLUS commission, Laptop, Vehicle allowance, Phone Allowance and a Health Insurance Plan.
- Outside Sales: 2 years Minimum of successful sales with proven track record
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Fredericton, NB (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)