- Daily site supervision of all site operations including management & maintenance of all regulated site safety policies.
- Manage and coordinate site operations to ensure work is completed in accordance with the project schedule and specifications.
- Monitor sub trade performance to ensure quality of work meets client and management expectations and cost effectiveness
- Coordinate trades & deliveries, scheduling as required during project duration
- Occasional weekend or night work as required by the project.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 10 years experience in a site supervisory role.
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and field drawings
- Ability to manage and influence sub trades
- Strong organizational skills and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Maintain reports , timesheets and documentation required by Senior Managers
- Provide weekly updates to PM & Senior Management
- Current certification (WHMIS, First Aid Etc.)
- Valid driving license
- Able to interact with Clients, Consultants on a regular basis
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment to actively enforce quality & project schedule
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
If called for an in office interview all Covid 19 protocols will be followed - please have a mask with you.