Candidates are invited to apply for the Casual Housekeeper position at Cedar Crossing Retirement Community. A Retirement community, located in Simcoe, On. The Housekeeper will demonstrate a commitment to hygienic conditions while ensuring optimal cleanliness in our community.
By joining Esprit, you are contributing to a community of neighbours who quickly become friends. Your genuine positive attitude will contribute to our inviting atmosphere. You are committed to maintaining our luxurious surroundings for our residents. Most importantly, by joining Esprit, you will help people live better!
You present as polished and professional and demonstrate the essential values of patience, and compassion. You genuinely want to support our residents as they enjoy our full range of services within our well equipped community.
To match our Qualifications, you will possess
- High standards for infection control policies.
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous housekeeping experience in either residential or commercial settings
- Experience with older adults is an asset
- Superior communication skills with fluency in English
- Strong organizational skills and maturity
- Ability to effectively listen and respond to the needs and concerns of our residents and escalate when appropriate
- Available to work shifts that will include days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- A clear criminal record
To find out more about Esprit Lifestyle Communities please check out our website and Instagram account:
*In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Esprit’s Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Esprit’s hiring process.*
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift