Packaging and Machine Operator (Packager)
Be a part of a trusted and reliable company, Atlas R&D Inc., is a contract packaging and manufacturing company with expertise in both the Pharmaceutical and Health Product Industries.
Due to company growth, we have several open positions in Packaging/Machine operating to fill for the morning and afternoon shifts
- ability to speak, read and write in English; work in a clean environment following the Good Manufacturing Practices protocols and guidelines;
- Minimum High school diploma or Canadian equivalency, if applicable; Provide criminal background check; Pass pre-employment assessment prior to commencing employment
- Starting rates at $14.00/hour
- Morning shift from 7:00am to 3:30pm, and afternoon shift 3:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- The Packager sets up, operates, and cleans appropriate equipment as instructed in the production Batch Records and standard operating procedures, producing good quality product.
- Due to the nature of the work, employees will be asked to wears appropriate personal protective equipment including wearing lab coat/coverall suits, safety goggles, face masks (where applicable)
- Involved in a variety of activities including
- Nutraceutical and Pharmaceutical Liquid and solid product manufacturing and packaging (powder, tablets, capsules, creams and syrups etc.)
- Quality inspection
- Visual inspection
- This position involves standing or sitting for long periods, moving skids with appropriate equipment as applicable and cleaning/sanitizing the work areas.
- Involved in operating a variety of equipment:
Mixing, filling, labelling, cartoning, blistering, pouching, shrink wrapping machines, Visual inspection machine, etc.
- Completing production documentation, including in-process checks.
- Should have good coordination and dexterity; attention to details;
Identification and Selection of candidates will be based on the following competencies:
- Positive and Progressive attitude
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Promotes Collaboration and Teamwork
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and Develops
- Delivers Quality Results
No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour