Founded in Sydney in 2003, Ai-Media is a global technology business with offices in London, Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, Toronto, Ohio and Norway. We're a global technology business known for creating ground-breaking and innovative products.
With our speech analytics, subtitling and localisation services, we work with customers ranging from global broadcasters and multi-national corporates to tertiary education institutions and organisations. At Ai-Media we have a positive, diverse, and supportive culture. We look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together, we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply today to find out more.
We are actively seeking experienced offline / recorded media captioners to join our growing team around the globe. Due to a sharp increase in demand from our clients, if you have experience in captioning, we’d love to hear from you. You can work from home and these positions can be casual and freelance. A willingness and availability to work across global time zones (24/7) may be required.
- Generate pre-recorded captions for videos and create offline caption files
- Edit and time pre-existing caption files for video content
- Generate transcripts from video files in preparation for offline captioning
- Learn and adhere to the offline captioning standards guide to ensure that all files have the required level of accuracy
- Assist with file deliveries or allocations as required
Our ideal candidates would have the following:
- Experience using WinCAPS. Extensive experience in other captioning software will also be well regarded
- Preference for experience using dictation software (i.e. Dragon)
- Experience working across multiple clients and to different technical delivery requirements
- Experience in QA (Quality Assurance) and/or training would be very beneficial
- Advanced computer skills
How to Apply
Please send through your application outlining your relevant experience by COB Monday 27 January 2020. Please indicate your work type preferences (eg.casual or freelance etc) and include your base location in your application.
For more information about us please go to: www.ai-media.tv and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Job Type: Contract