Sword is one of the leading staffing providers in Ontario, with 3 local Ontario offices providing unmatched staffing services to meet the specific needs of hundreds of clients.
We are looking for a General Labourer that has the stamina to take up manual labor tasks, support operations in worksites and the ability to lift heavy loads.
- Handle and transport materials
- Follow instructions from supervisors to perform manual labor tasks
- Moves items, tools, equipments, from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor.
- Report issues with equipment or unsafe conditions
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (standing for long periods of time, lifting heavy loads of up to 40 pounds etc.)
- Familiarity with power tools and machinery is a plus
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Commitment to safety rules
- Ability to read labels, safety warnings, and guidelines
- Attentive to detail and alert at all times to ensure safety
- Able to receive and follow instructions and communicate with co-workers
Please dress appropriately for our interviews, whether they are held in person or online.
Only successfully vetted applicants will be invited to an interview.
Part-time hours: 1-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $18.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Remote interview process, Virtual meetings, Sanitizing procedure in place
- warehouse: 1 year (preferred)
- warehouse worker: 1 year (preferred)