Bike Instructors Wanted…Join Our Team
Pedalheads Bike Camps is looking for Bike Instructors for our upcoming 2021 Summer Camps. As a bike instructor you will spend your days outside while inspiring the next generation of cyclists. It’s active, it’s adventurous, it’s fun and it’s incredibly rewarding. You don’t have to be a bike expert because we provide training for our programs for you to get going in your new role!
Pedalheads offers bike, swim, and sport programs to families in over 100 cities across Canada and the USA. Our programs are innovative, safe, effective, fun and challenging so kids can learn how to be confident and independent. Pedalheads Bike is a learn-to-ride bike program for kids ages 2 to 12 that is best known for helping children get off training wheels and ride safely on the road. Pedalheads Trail focuses on the development of trail-riding skills for kids ages 4 to 9+. Check us out at pedalheads.com
The job in a nutshell:
- Teach our daily Pedalheads camp programs for children ages 2-12 years
- Actively introduce children new bike skills
- Ensure the health and safety of children at camp
- Act as a positive role model and leader at all times
- Communicate regularly with parents about their child’s progress
How do you know if you’re the right candidate?
- You will be at least 16 years of age by Dec. 31, 2021
- Comfortable leading a group of up to 6 children (training provided)
- Committed to keeping our campers safe
- You are energetic, creative, motivated and fun
- Hold or willing to get a current first aid certificate
- You have access to a bike and helmet and are able to ride a bike proficiently
WORK DATES: SUMMER 2021
- Monday to Friday, daytime hours
LOCATIONS: West Vancouver Ambleside, Ridgeview Elementary 1520 Mathers Avenue
STARTING WAGE: $14.25
Locations: Alta Vista, Barrhaven, Kanata, Nepean, Orleans, Rockcliffe, Westboro
If you are interested in this fun summer opportunity, GET APPLYING today: https://pedalheads-bike-camps.breezy.hr/p/7f75a1cef96a
Pedalheads is committed to creating and upholding a diverse, inclusive and equitable environment that is respectful and welcoming to everyone. We believe that the presence of many voices from a variety of racial, cultural and religious backgrounds, political beliefs, ages, sexual identities and orientation, socio-economic backgrounds and physical and cognitive abilities will make our programs and workplaces richer for all.
We welcome applications from individuals of all identities and backgrounds. If you face any barriers to employment or require financial assistance or other accommodation during the recruitment and/or employment process, please feel free to contact the Pedalheads Human Resources Department in confidence.
Contract length: 1 month
Part-time hours: 12-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: From $14.25 per hour
COVID 19 policies and procedures in place.