Millwright (Irrigation and Facilities)
Cedar Rim is seeking an individual that is your basic 'Jack or Jill of all trades'!
Do you crave diversity in your day to day duties? Do you love to work outdoors - most of the time? Are you able to take the ball and run with it? If so, this is the job for you - read on.
How to Apply : DOWNLOAD OUR APPLICATION FORM AT:
https://www.cedarrim.com/resources/join-our-team/ and submit it along with your resume.
Only those applicants that submit our application form will be considered further.
Term: Year Round
Key requirements for the position are:
- Ability to operate equipment such as Skid steers, Fork Lifts, Tractors & Excavators
- Valid Class 5 BC Driver License is required. Class 1 or 3 is an asset
- Nursery or farm experience is an asset
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Physically Fit (Able to be on feet for 8 hours a day & lift up to 30 lbs repeatedly)
- Able to work in a high paced work environment
- Full availability (Morning, Afternoon, evening) every day of the week (Monday-Sunday)
- Communication in Spanish is an asset.
General Role & Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Installing & maintaining irrigation systems
- Minor Greenhouse & machinery repairs
- General store maintenance
- Loading & offloading trucks
- Pick-up & delivery of plant material
- Various other duties may be assigned as required
Wage is dependent on experience. Full availability (Morning, Afternoon, evening) is required each day of the week (Monday-Sunday). This position requires being physically fit and able to lift up to 30 lbs easily.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00 per hour
- Movable Equipment: 1 year (Required)
- Class 5 BC Drivers License (Required)
- Class 1 or 3 Drivers License (Preferred)