Language: Only have Bilingual roles open
Working Shift: Mon-Fri Daytime, NO weekends!!!
Job Location: Riverview, NB (Just next to Moncton)
As a valued member of the warranty administration team, you will work with the Service Teams of dealerships and OEM to obtain approvals and resolve warranty claims. You will be the liaison with technicians, service advisors and service managers at dealerships and manufacturers to ensure all necessary information to provide for each claim, including photos, documentation, estimates, technician notes, etc.
§ Must be Graduated from High school.
§ Must have at least 2-year experience in the parts, service or warranty department of any Automotive or Power Sports Vehicle sales or services establishments.
§ Work or personal experience in the power sports industry is preferred
§ Must have previous Customer Service experience.
Reporting to the Manager, Warranty Program, you validate warranty service requests and coordinate repairs. You manage record keeping systems and act as the conduit between dealers and OEM
· Review and resolve all warranty claims and cases, with accuracy and in timely manner, adhering to agreed SLA’s and KPI’S.
· Follow all manufacturer's warranty company policy and procedures.
· Have good communication skills while resolving fraudulent and duplicate claims by dealers.
· Communicate effectively with different stake holders like service advisors, and service managers at dealerships, and OE Aftersales team, while resolving cases and claims.
· Ensure productivity and accuracy while resolving claims, with a focus of reducing the overall warranty administration spend.
· Coordinate with different stakeholders while resolving the claims.
· Be self-motivated to look for areas of improvement and logics to automate the process.
· Monitor warranty expiry and send reminders to customers prior to expiration dates for availing additional benefits under extended warranty.
· Monitor and coordinate failed part warranty material physical return to OEM, also monitor scrapping of failed warranty parts at dealerships.
· Evaluate and determine disposition of Returned Material goods (RMA’s) in a timely manner.
· Escalate issues and problems to Engineering as necessary; track and follow up to ensure they are addressed and closed within a reasonable time.
· Develop positive working relationships with all service personnel and management
· Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
· Have demonstrated commitment to tight deadline
Why you should apply:
· Competitive pay rate.
· Benefits: medical, dental and vision benefits effective day one - Company Paid!
· Advancement Opportunities as we like to promote within' our Tech Mahindra family!
· Many perks with many companies
· Complimentary coffee/tea and hot chocolate
· Free Parking
Tech Mahindra is one of the top leaders in the Call Center Industry! We have been supporting Fortune 500 Clients around the globe for 34 years with 125,236 employees across 90 countries from many different industries.
· We offer great medical, dental and vision benefits effective day one - at no cost!
· Supportive, familial environment where you can learn and grow with a close knit team!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU TO OUR TECH MAHINDRA FAMILY!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $37,000.00-$38,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Secondary School (required)
- customer service: 2 years (preferred)