As a Merchandiser for Storesupport, you will:
- Travel to various local retailers (grocery, drug, big box, home, hardware, gas, convenience) to perform merchandising assignments for nationally recognized brands.
- Educate Clerks on new Government legislation in regards to plain packaging tobacco products.
- Provide merchandising services, such as: implementing planograms, building/ maintaining displays, selling-in additional displays/products, installing POP, stocking/tidying shelves, auditing, etc.
- Take pictures and provide detailed and constructive feedback through our reporting App.
- Complete all scheduled assignments efficiently, accurately and on time.
- Coordinate and map out your territory based on deadlines and efficiency.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with store mangers and staff
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent