The Bargains Group Ltd
890 Caledonia Road
Toronto, Ontario M6B 3Y1
Customer Care Specialist – Not-for-Profit Sector
Full-Time/12 month renewable contract
Not-for-Profit Sales Division
VP of Operations & NFP Division Manager
Toronto – In house
Base Salary + Incentives
The Bargains Group is an award winning, entrepreneurial Canadian, owned and operated company, which has been growing
constantly for over 25 years. We like to think of ourselves as Bargain Idea Generators. Our dedicated and caring BG family provides
retailers, companies, individuals, schools, organizations, associations and non-profits with quality merchandise and custom logoed
promotional products at wholesale bargain prices. We are innovative and love making our clients happy at a bargain, and believe in
being socially responsible.
Learn more about the Bargains Group at:
We are currently seeking a Customer Care Specialist – Not-for-Profit Sector to join our BG family team on a 12 month
Reporting to the VP of Operations and NFP Manager, this position will be responsible for helping our extensive Not-for-Profit client
base, providing exceptional customer service and support to various social service agencies across Canada. You will be responsible
for following warm leads and servicing existing clients from our database. You are someone who enjoys speaking directly with clients,
the challenge of meeting their unique needs, with a desire to help those who help others. You are professional and results driven, yet
light-hearted and fun. You exceed people’s expectations on a regular basis and seek continual improvement, while looking for new
and inventive ways to establish relationships in the ever-changing Not-for-Profit landscape. Your knack for engaging people is second
only to your passion for giving back and making a difference.
- Oversee Not-for-Profit accounts and act as a point of contact for organizations throughout Canada.
- Focus on sales and follow-up with warm leads as well as existing clients from our Not-for-Profit database. No cold calls required.
- Understand the unique needs of each organization and program to offer appropriate product solutions and pricing options.
- Build relationships through creative and friendly follow-up to ensure our clients’ needs are being met beyond expectations.
- Staying up-to-date with trends, news, and events within the Not-for-Profit sector across Canada.
- Have a flair for engagement and conversation to expand our ever growing customer base in the Not-for-Profit sector.
- Ensure that all appropriate and necessary follow-ups are performed.
- To meet and exceed individual and team sales goals and standards.
- Remain current on offerings from vendors, suppliers, and competitors.
- Manage client contacts and interactions using a CRM system.
Desired Skills & Expertise
- Post-secondary education preferred or one to three (1 -3) years’ experience within the Not-for-Profit sector.
- Customer service focused with exceptional communication skills including verbal, written, and electronic talent.
- Knowledge of popular social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Success working in an entrepreneurial team environment.
- Be self-driven and goal oriented with a high level of effective sales productivity.
- Fantastic administrative and organizational skills and attention to details.
All interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Bargains Group is an equal
opportunity employer committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in
accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.