Building Material Manufacturing Organisation expanding rapidly
Perm position on dayshifts Monday- Friday
Located in South Vancouver (Close to Public Transport)
About the role
We are looking for a maintenance technician responsible for upkeeping plant equipment and systems in peak working condition and ensures the building (plant, warehouse, and office) is maintained to acceptable standards.
The technician will liaise with outside services providers and take on miscellaneous tasks. This company is located in Vancouver, BC.
This is a permanent position with a salary between $45,000 to $60,000 per year, day shifts: 6 am- 2:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
- Salary: $45,000 to $60,000 inclusive of $4,500 annual bonus, management by objectives inc
- Full medical & dental plan
- Annual salary review
- Pension plan
- Amazing growth opportunities
- Plenty of parking available!
- Perform preventative maintenance and inspections on machinery and equipment as needed
- Perform repairs of building and equipment
- Maintain logs for critical equipment as directed by Management
- Maintaining equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by submitting material requisitions and verifying receipt
- Respond as necessary to urgent facility/operations issues
- Experience: At least 5 years’ related experience in a manufacturing environment
- Broad variety of maintenance experience, professional accreditation is a definite asset.
- Knowledge with Automated processes, PLC and controls
- Knowledge and exposure to the following areas are an asset: industrial electrical systems, pneumatics, hydraulics, plumbing motor controls and general building maintenance
- Ability to weld, fabricate and repair components and troubleshoot and repair a wide variety of equipment
In return for your skills and commitment, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package and the opportunity to work for a market leader.
Four easy ways to apply:
1. E-mail resume to Elaine:
2. Apply online:
3. Drop resume off in person:
809 Columbia Street, New Westminster BC (located @ New West Skytrain station located on the main floor facing on Columbia Street next to Shopper Drug Mart)
4. Call Elaine @ 604.636.3079
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.