We want you to join our customer centric team whose passion it is to Empower Digital workplaces!
At Ricoh, we aren’t satisfied with keeping pace with today’s complex work environments, we are setting the pace. We are reimagining the workplace.
Our high-performance workplace is powered by a team that thrives. We offer a friendly culture with a focus on wellbeing and work life balance. Flexible work options, a time off purchase program, great physical and mental health benefits, employee discount and recognition programs are only some of the advantages of working at Ricoh.
We are a family that promotes positive manager relationships and on-going learning & development that nurtures professional growth and career advancement.
Discover what you are capable of in an environment where your growth is supported, and your success is celebrated.
Ricoh is currently looking for career-oriented individual to produce customer's projects according to company standards of quality and output by prepping, scanning, inspecting, compiling, assembling and binding documents. Ensures all copy jobs are met to client job specifications and order deadline dates.
- Coordinating and preparing projects for printing, including electronic file conversion, document scanning and enhancement from start to delivery
- Download jobs from email or print queue, sizing, reproducing, sorting and finishing
- Establishing and maintaining quality controls to ensure work accuracy
- Responding to first level phone calls from end users of equipment to determine the problem, clear paper jams, run test copies and determine status of machines
- Provide scheduled trips to all machines to conduct cleaning of glass, toner replacement, stocking paper and general cleanness of work space
- Data entry
- Running reports
- Keeping logs of downtime, repairs and meter charges of all copiers/printers on site
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1-2 years of scanning experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly develop business relationships
- Strong self-motivation to drive results
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Effective use of Microsoft Office
- Ability to lift 30+lbs. as necessary
- Present a professional image at all times to customers and vendors
Ricoh is an information management and digital services company connecting technology, processes, and people in progressive business around the world. Ricoh is a recognized leader in document workflow, process automation, digital transformation, and security. Every day our 90,000+ global employees work with big and small companies' optimizing their end-to-end business solutions.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 6 months
- Employee assistance program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- scanning: 1 year (preferred)