DRMG is the largest Direct Marketing company in Canada whose goal is to help our Small and Medium-sized customers grow their business with market-leading advertising services in both print and digital channels.
DRMG is a Fun, Family, and Entrepreneurial oriented company where every person in the company supports the overall success of the organization. Your work matters here and we need more people like you who can communicate well, build great relationships, and thrive in a complex and fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a highly motivated and creative Senior Graphic Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate welcomes challenges and thrives in a fast-paced environment. They are a chameleon when it comes to design, as clients vary from the food industry to home improvement and, spas to corporate services.
This position reports to the Creative Director
- Design electronic and printed materials for trade exhibits, displays, publications, marketing materials, Web sites, and other channels.
- Conceptualize, design, generate and revise ads, marketing materials, such as flyers, advertisements, brochures, logos, etc.
- Integrate multimedia concepts with technical graphic design elements, as appropriate
- Develop specifications and standards for printing and other production.
- Identify, source, and select vendors/service providers for printing and publication services, as necessary (e.g. illustrators, printers, typesetters, photographers, etc.)
- Inspect proofs for accuracy and adherence to corporate standards
- Photos: Scanning, editing (lightening darkening), manipulation (close cropping, cloning out etc.)
- Quality control: Ensuring that material proofed is complete and accurate and of an appropriate Quality (dpi)
- Multi-tasking: Output Specialists often work on more than one project at a time due to time constraints and multiple deadlines
- Proof Magazines, Ads, Marketing Material for any errors or graphic issues
- 5+ years experience, specializing in ads, coupons and flyer design;
- Expert with Adobe Suite in both Mac and PC platforms;
- Well versed in the latest graphic design methods, practices, techniques & associated principles;
- Strong knowledge of printing/publishing procedures and standards;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- Impeccable attention to detail; with a positive attitude and high energy level.
- Highly organized in prioritizing work, multi-tasking and consistently meeting deadlines;
- Strong typesetting skills
- Ability to lead by example & articulate concepts to the design team
- Experience in digital design such as designing google banner ads, social media creative elements such as cover photos and posts
- Experience with web design and landing pages
DRMG is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. DRMG believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment. We thank all applicants for their interest in DRMG; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to respond to individual inquires about application status.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Graphic Design: 5 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)