Certified Reflexologist – Fredericton, Saint John, Moncton & Dieppe
Massage Addict Moncton & Dieppe
Full Time or Part Time
Massage Addict Moncton & Dieppe clinics are looking for a Certified Reflexologists to join our positive, team-oriented, and professional teams. Daytime, weekend and evening opportunities available.
Massage Addict is Canada’s first and largest membership-based massage therapy provider with over 70 clinics and more than 800 RMTs across the country. Visit our website to learn more about us at www.massageaddict.ca.
Our professional, clean and well-established clinic is looking for Part Time and Full Time Certified Reflexologists. The ideal candidate is professional, has exceptional customer service skills, a passion for improving the health of Canadians and is motivated to work collaboratively within a team of other health care practitioners. We are looking for clinically minded Reflexologists.
Our clinics have 6-9 treatment rooms and are located in high-traffic, convenient retail plazas alongside other well-known national brands. Massage Addict offers a membership program, which allows members to enhance health through regular monthly treatments and, at the same time, allows us to have a consistent client base.
Join our team. We will fill your schedule so you can focus solely on providing high quality treatments.
If you are a Certified Reflexologist, with a passion for improving the health of Canadians, looking to work in an upbeat professional, and well-established clinic then we would love to hear from you.
We thank all applicants but only those qualified will be contacted.
Massage Addict is proud to partner with The Arthritis Society.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform high-quality reflexology treatments with a complete focus on the client
- Maintain a clean treatment room
- Recommend treatment plans
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date client records
- Work collaboratively in a team environment while upholding the clinic processes and procedures
Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicants must be certified and members in good standing with a recognized Reflexology association
- Reflexology certificate
- A positive, professional, and flexible attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment with other Health Care Professionals
- Desire to build and grow within your profession
What we offer
- Positive, fun and professional work environment
- Clinical approach to treatments – in a friendly and inviting atmosphere
- Comprehensive and competitive compensation package
- Flexible schedules to meet work-life balance
- Linens, supplies, on-site laundry, billing/booking services and full time reception provided
- Optional health-care benefits package
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Type: Part-time
- Certified Reflexologist (Required)