Century Group Constructors Inc.
895 Meyerside Dr.
905-564-6565 ext 239
The people here at CGI don’t just deliver projects to our clients – they lead teams focused on improving our communities. It’s the diversity of our people and their ideas that inspires and motivates us every day; from amazing people comes world-class buildings. Join CGI, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Amazing Health, Dental and Vision Plan!!!
Join our team and enjoy some of the many perks including Bonuses, Tuition Reimburse, Health and Wellness Account, Paid Day Off on your Birthday and Many more!!
Where do you see yourself?
You as a Project Coordinator:
- Cost control and reporting
- Project administration and document management
- Issuing subcontract and purchase orders, preparing payment claims, RFIs
- Reviewing and certifying sub trade accounts, prepare trade contract final accounts
- Review shop drawing and submittals, manage submittal process
- Assist with Preparation of all Prequalification's, RFP's and Proposals
- Monitor and forecast a project’s costs, reporting them to management, and ensure they are in line with the estimate.Share your high standard of professionalism with Owners, Architects, and Engineers and have the ability to communicate effectively the needs of the project, and the concerns and best interests of the company
Is this the right role for you?
You have 2+ years of construction experience or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience You are confident in your abilities to share your knowledge and engage others for their contribution to projects You have a good knowledge of construction scopes and activities, scheduling, and project management software
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our people and the teams we offer our clients, which makes us focus on people who inspire us through their desire to be the best they can be. A company that is continually growing, both in scale and capabilities, we offer continuous learning and opportunities for personal growth.
Do your life’s best work here. Build the communities we share.
To apply: Email your resume through Indeed. Please include a CV outlining your achievements and related experiences.
Salary: Based on Experience
Century Group Inc. is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes, and work environment. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation and will make every effort to meet those needs in a timely manner. Please advise the Human Resources Department at hr@ cgigccom if you require accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection processes and/or within the work environment. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be handled and addressed confidentially
Job Type: Full-time
- Project coordination: 3 years (Preferred)
- construction industry: 3 years (Preferred)