Denny Bus Lines is looking for reliable & safe drivers. Denny Bus Lines will provide FREE TRAINING to G Class Drivers to begin their career as a part time School Bus Driver serving Guelph, Erin and surrounding areas. Serious applicants only. Routes for September.
G Class/ B Class :
- Part-time, split-shift work schedule
- Entry level work
- Evenings & Weekends free!
- Charter work available
- March & Winter break off; summers off, only work on school day
- Become part of a family & community oriented company
- Alternative child care option
G Class / B Class should possess these qualities:
- Dependable, caring & committed to safety
- Team player, able to work well with the public & children
- Retirees, students, stay at home parents looking for part time work
- Previous experience in customer service is an asset
- Ability to pass Criminal Background Check, Vulnerable Sector Screening and Drug & Alcohol testing
G Class / B Class Applicants must submit a Driver’s Abstract and a Criminal Background screening to be considered. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, colour, religious belief, sex, age, nation of origin, ancestry, disability or veteran status.
Class B applicants could be considered for fulltime/partime charter work after one year of meeting the company requirements.
How to Apply:
- Apply through this posting
Denny Bus Lines Limited is a family owned & operated business with 50+ years of experience in the bus industry. We operate with three things in mind: trust, reliability and integrity; this is exemplified by our dedicated team of drivers, dispatchers, mechanics and support staff.
Denny Bus Lines Limited is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in employment for all persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, in the application and interview process and in the course of all other methods of selection of employees. Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in respect of all Denny Bus Lines Limited's human rights, accommodation and accessibility polices.
Job Type: Contract