Waterdown Montessori School has a rich history and has been in the Burlington/Waterdown community for over 40 years. We are fully licensed with the Ministry of Education, offering education for children ages 18 months – 6+ years.
We are currently seeking a Casa Guide/Directress to begin this September 2020 for a one-year mat. leave position, with the possibility for full-time.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- AMI or MACTE accredited primary diploma
- Casa experience
- patience, kindness, friendly demeanor and love and respect for children
- ability to work well with others
- outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- excellent program planning skills and thorough knowledge of the Casa program
- experience working in a collaborative Montessori environment
- current criminal reference check
- current First Aid and CPR
- we will need two references from you
Interested candidates are invited to send their application to Mary Benak and Christine Zalac with their resume and a cover letter indicating why they are interested in this opportunity and what their top three personal values are. Please also reference competition number 0820. Feel free to visit our website for more details on this job opportunity (www.waterdownmontessori.com).
Applicants who are interested in being a part of our team should be committed to the Montessori Principles, have effective classroom management skills, be able to work independently and as a team, to maintain our positive school environment and culture.
We thank all who apply, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time