Would you like to join a dynamic team in a fast growing Atlantic based company?
Are you a self-driven, customer-focused individual with a strong sense of urgency?
Envirem Organics is currently looking for a Production and Customer Coordinator to join our team at our head office, located in Miramichi, NB.
Working alongside the Sales Team, the key responsibilities of this position include:
· Ensuring customer orders are entered and filled in a timely manner
· Ensure our customers receive excellent customer service
· Managing Inventory levels
· Procurement of raw materials and supplies
· Develop production schedule based on meeting customer needs
To be considered for this position, you must have:
· Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
· Coachability and work well in a team atmosphere
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
· A desire to learn other software programs as required
· Post-secondary education or Industry experience
· Bilingual is an asset
If you are interested in joining the Envirem Organics team, please submit your resume, in confidence, by Monday, June 21, 2021.
We look forward to hearing from anyone interested in becoming an integral part of our Team!
Application deadline: 2021-06-21
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $1.00 per hour
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Secondary School (required)
- customer service: 2 years (preferred)
- English (required)
- French (preferred)