Who we are:
Sageview Health is a well established and growing psychology clinic that offers comprehensive assessment, treatment, and consultation services.
We are currently seeking a Part Time Client Care Coordinator to join our team. Evening availability is required, occasional day time availability is an asset.
This role supports the administrative team with responding to client inquiries, processing payments, booking and cancelling client appointments, payment processing and general administration in the evenings.
Intake & Referral Coordination
- Answering client inquiries via telephone, email or in person.
- Ensuring intake and consent packages are sent and completed prior to first appointment
- Appointment booking, changes/cancellations for all current clients
- Sending and scoring psychometrics
- Assisting with formatting reports, adding signatures, and sending to insurance companies or clients
- Client correspondence
Front Desk & Administration
- Greeting clients, offering refreshments, checking clients in, ensuring any required paperwork is filled out
- Processing client payments and direct billing to extended health care plans. Informing clients of any outstanding balances.
- Receiving payment for all client appointments.
- Data entry including but not limited to: scanning and double checking documents, uploading files and/or correspondence to practice management software
- General office administration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent computer skills, ability to learn new programs and systems quickly
- Fluent in English
- Ability to problem solve
- Previous customer service experience is an asset
- Previous client care experience is an asset
- Previous experience in a clinic environment is an asset
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 10-15 per week
Salary: $15.50-$18.00 per hour
- Evening shift
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON L5N 2R7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you available to work two to three evening shifts per week?
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Front desk: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person