Miramichi Honda is looking for a passionate and highly motivated executive assistant! The primary role is executive-level administrative support, acting with little supervision, anticipating needs while managing day–to–day workflow, and prioritizing various projects. Reporting to the General Manager, the person in this role will support the dealership objective to support the goals and work of the field office and dealers. Our success begins and ends with our people; if you have strong customer service and interpersonal skills and enjoy working as a team, we would love you to join our dealership.
What you'll be doing
- Providing support to the department to ensure that office operations run effectively, including administrative tasks, ad hoc requests, and customer service to dealership personnel, social media
- Utilizing problem-solving skills needed to help manage business priorities, change schedules, prepare monthly reports from different data sources
- Handling administrative tasks, including attending meetings and preparing meeting recap notes
- Managing dealership correspondence and emails and archiving files for the department.
Supporting fellow team members in the office when projects and initiatives require additional resources
What you bring
- Extensive experience as an administrative assistant an asset.
- Prior experience supporting an executive-level position an asset.
- Background in handling highly confidential records and correspondence.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task on a variety of projects
- Strong knowledge of supporting departments, organizations, operations policies, and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and verbal communication skills
Bonus if you have
What we'll bring
Our team can fill you in on all the details of our benefits and opportunities during your interview process. A few highlights include:
- A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility, and respect.
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family.
Salary will be commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday