We are a growing Managed Service Provider (MSP) and are looking for a Junior IT tech to provide onsite and remote support to our growing client base throughout the Vancouver area.
We are looking for someone who wants to grow with the company. An applicant who is eager to learn and develop their skill set. There will be ample opportunities for advancement in our fast-paced work environment.
This position requires working from your home with the occasional need to travel to our head office in Abbotsford.
Proactively manage and maintain computer networks for small to medium sized business. This will include managing desktop infrastructures both manually and through managed services platforms.
Provide reactive onsite, and remote technical support for a variety of clients and industries.
- Excellent communication skills, communication is the backbone of our business and you must be able to clearly communicate in person, phone, and writing (email, text, )
- Customer Service is an essential trait, your ability to communicate and put the customer at ease is a
- Self-starter, able to work unsupervised and follow through with
- Adaptable and able to excel in an environment with multiple tasks that are constantly
- Belief in the company's overall vision and goals and a commitment to deliver on those values
- Well presented in attitude, dress, and communication. Able to leave a lasting
- Strong understanding of Desktop OS technologies, basic networking technologies
- Able to work with ticketing tools and provide detailed documentation of time and expenses in a timely fashion.
- Reliable transportation and a clean driving record. You will be required to use your own vehicle to travel to client
1-3 years experience troubleshooting desktop issues both onsite and remotely.
Familiarity with installation of a variety of small business programs such as MS Office, Simply Accounting, QuickBooks, Adobe Products, and CRM Products.
Familiarity of common mobile devices (iOS, Android)
Printer setup and administration
Ability to diagnose hardware issues
Salary plus incentive performance-based commission
Collaborative, fun & flexible work environment
Opportunity to continue learning and achieve certifications
Job Type: Full-time
- Information Technology: 1 year (Required)
- Vancouver, BC (Required)