Are you autonomous, passionate about your work and demonstrate an outstanding team spirit?
Busch Vacuum Technics Inc. is looking for a SERVICE TECHNICIAN to join is Mississauga service team. As a fast-growing subsidiary of a major European multinational, we distribute different types of vacuum pumps and assemble systems of various types.
TO JOIN OUR TEAM IS TO ENJOY:
- A dynamic and rewarding work atmosphere
- A competitive remuneration
- Flexible hours and a summer schedule
- 5 more days of statutory holidays than prescribed by law
- A full range of benefits
- A profit-sharing program
AS A SERVICE TECHNICIAN YOU WOULD HAVE TO:
- Assess the work to be done on equipment designated for repairs.
- Identify which parts are required and how long repairs will take.
- Prepare an assessment of the repairs to be done and submit it to the Service Supervisor.
- Prepare the required work order, including in it all of the steps that should be followed.
- After customer approval, execute required repairs and ensure that all steps are duly followed.
- Describe work executed in designated sections of the work order, review and sign when completed.
- Do tests on various pieces of equipment and record the results in the relevant work orders.
- He may be asked to go do service calls/contracts when needed
- You have strong mechanical aptitudes and have experience in disassembly and assembly of mechanical equipment with fine internal tolerances (hundredths of millimeters).
- You have a canadian Industrial Millwright License or equivalent experience
- You have some 5 years of relevant work experience, ideally in pump repair and/or external customer services.
- You are recognized for your enthusiasm and communication skills as well as for your initiative and determination to succeed.
If you are driven by new challenges, that offer growth potential, send us you resume !
We thank all applicants for their interests, however, only those selected will be contacted.
Busch Vacuum Technics Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)