Why work at Switchboard?
Switchboard creates innovative technology solutions for logistics companies across North America. Switchboard’s cloud-based SaaS transforms the way logistics companies operate. We are a fast growing technology start-up headquartered in downtown Vancouver, backed by some of the top Silicon Valley investors. We are looking for aspiring minds who are excited by the prospect of revolutionizing an industry.
The Android Developer will have full ownership of the product lifecycle. You’ll be trusted with creating beautiful user interfaces, and rock solid functional code. You’ll be expected to help create the infrastructure of a growing team, whether that means working on dev-ops or implementing processes.
The Android Developer must be self-driven and not afraid to learn and try new technologies. The ideal candidate for Switchboard would be someone who has strong programming knowledge with a focus on delivering. We ship quickly, and iterate fast.
Skills and Experience
- A technical degree (computer science, mathematics, statistics, physics, engineering), or equivalent experience as a software developer
- Ability to work well with teams
- 5+ years of work experience
- Experience writing Unit Tests and UI Tests
- Strong English skills (written and verbal)
- Experience with CI
- Android specific UI patterns, threading, and synchronization
- RealmDB, Parse
- Excited to work in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives
- Passion for creating scalable products
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Casual dress
- Stock options
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Android: 3 years (Required)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19