Full time - We are an essential which means there has been no shut downs or lay offs
Benefits - Drug Plan / Medical Plan / Dental Plan
Salary - Negotiable (Sell yourself in the interview and tell us what you are worth)
The Carr Group
It has been amazing all the growth and relocations that have happened in St. Thomas over the past year. Are you tired of making a commute every day? Well look no further here is a brand that has been in business for over 109 years and has always served the St. Thomas community.
As we continue to grow we are looking for an Administrative Assistant that is able to support our Office Manager and to have a focus on ensuring action items are implemented accurately and efficiently for our clients. The Administrative Associate is responsible to correctly determine the steps required to implement instructions; accurately prepare all paperwork needed; ensure deadlines are met; and make certain the exact intended outcome is properly reflected for the client.
Key Qualities & Essential Character Traits:
- Superior accuracy with the highest level of attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, able to manage deadlines and prioritize workflow
- Strong written and verbal language skills, able to problem solve
- Professional conduct and pleasant attitude, able to maintain absolute confidentiality
- Solid computer skills and aptitude for technology
- Accustomed to working independently and as part of a team
- Keen interest in learning
Responsibilities of the job:
- Acting as receptionist by answering phones and greeting client.
- Activities relating to purchasing, inventory, accounts payable, accounts receivable, customer care and invoicing.
- Ensure that Customer Invoices are entered and processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintaining client files and information on the appropriate systems
- Following up with clients on missing documentation required as per the industry regulatory requirements
- Responding to client inquiries and issues in a timely, responsive manner and escalating to Office Manager when appropriate.
- Billing research and problem resolution.
- General administration (filing, circulating documents, mailings, courier etc.)
- Other administrative duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration, accounting or equivalent in related experience.
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in an administrative function, preferably in support of the field of data entry combined with invoicing and pay reconciliation.
- Extreme proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel).
- Knowledge of QuickBooks would be an asset.
- Effective time management, organizational abilities
- A professional attitude illustrated through superior verbal and written communication skills coupled with demonstrated customer service skills.
- Demonstration of sound decision-making skills and professionalism in dealing with sensitive information, necessitating use of discretion, tact, and good judgment. Must be able to work independently, have analytical and problem-solving skills, and superior interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to establish priorities with attention to detail in a small office environment.
If you feel this person is you and you are looking for a career with a well established company...then you need to reach out to us so we can schedule an interview.
Application deadline: 2021-04-17
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $0.01 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Greeting visitors
- Processing payments
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place