OAKVILLE CHAMBER ORCHESTRA - ORCHESTRA CONCERT AND PROMOTION VOLUNTEER
OPEN TO ONTARIO RESIDENTS -PARTIAL REMOTE WORK AVAILABLE
St. Simon's Anglican Church (1450 Litchfield Rd.) and St. John's United (262 Randall St.) Oakville
4-5 hours on concert dates (Saturday and Sunday) focused on two areas:
- Usher audience members into the Church, provide programs and sometimes assist in seating more elderly audience members.
- Assist in staging of concerts, moving piano, chairs and stands before and clearing chairs after the concert, etc.
We are looking for volunteers with an interest in:
- understanding how an orchestra concert is presented
- providing excellent customer service to OCO patrons
- helping set up the stage & box office before concerts and tear-down post-concert
- ushering and interacting with patrons
- assisting in raffle and soloist flower presentations
- assisting with intermission reception preparation, execution & clean-up
This is a volunteer position. Some work can be achieved remotely. Kindly submit your CV and a letter indicating interest and motivation in seeking this position to the Administrator Officer.
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
- Company events & social hours
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Volunteer, Apprenticeship
- Concert & Promotion: 1 year (Required)