Manpower is currently recruiting for Skilled Labourers for upcoming Shutdown roles.
Around the Edmonton area.
Pay rate - 22 $ per hour plus over time.
Working hours - 8 hours reg and 4 hours over time Monday to Friday. Also all hours Saturday and Sunday are over time.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Valid Safety Tickets: CSTS-09, OSSA Fall Protection
- OSSA Confined Space and other Safety Tickets are an asset
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol test , must be clean shaven.
- Must have previous experience in a shutdown/turnaround labour role
- Valid class 5 license and a reliable vehicle are required
- Following PPE is required: FR coveralls, CSA approved steel toed work boots, and a hard hat(Not Black)
In becoming a Manpower associate, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow in industry leading companies. You will also gain access to Manpower's comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive pay
- Medical and dental benefits
- Life insurance
- Weekly pay by direct deposit
- Access to Manpower online university
Please email your resume directly firstname.lastname@example.org or call 587-926-0831
Follow us on Facebook (manpower Alberta), Instagram (ManPower. AB), twitter (ManPower AB) & LinkedIn (ManPower AB)