Bud's Spas & Pools in Ancaster has been a leader in the pool and spa industry for more than 50 years. We are looking for a hot tub service technician with a minimum of 1-2 year(s) hot tub experience to join our professional team. We offer a competitive wage, training and exceptional opportunities for career growth.
- This is a full-time position
- Wage $18- $28 per hour based on experience and skill set
- This position includes a variety of jobs: service calls, weekly maintenance, in-shop repairs, and deliveries to and from the business location.
- Six day work weeks during peak season (May/June & September/October)
A successful applicant will:
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Be mechanically inclined, experience with plumbing and electrical diagnosis and repair
- Detail oriented to diagnose various technical issues
- Detail oriented to complete customer work orders
- Organized to ensure parts are easy to find in company vehicle
- Able to work any/all weekends and shifts as required
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with a minimum of 2 years driving experience
- Be bondable with professional appearance, demeanor and attitude at all times
- Able to perform physical labour, which requires heavy lifting
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Motivated team player
If you are a highly motivated individual looking for an exciting, hands on position, please apply by email or in store.
Only applicants that qualify will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$28.00 per hour
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- 10 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)