This position is in Stettler, AB.
The Action Group is a not for profit with the goal of making a difference in our communities by providing education and services that help people become leaders in their own lives. As a large member of our community for over 30 years, it is our desire to find like-minded individuals to help grow our organization and give back to our community.
We are currently seeking a motivated and highly organized individual to join our team as a Program Coordinator in Stettler. Our Adult and Family Services PC's thrive in an ever changing environment and be able to have a flexible schedule to meet client needs.
- Experience developing, supervising, implementing, and monitoring detailed behaviour/developmental programs
- Experience with recruiting, training, and supervising 18+ staff.
- Confident managing a caseload of clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working closely with a team as well as independently
- Passion for working with adults, children and families
- 2 year Diploma in the Human Services field
- 3+ years working with developmental disabilities
- Must clear a criminal record check and child intervention check
- Valid driver's license/own insured vehicle
- Have/be willing to obtain First Aid Emergency Level (C)
- Position is 30 hours per week within Mon-Fri 8am-4pm flexible
- Wage is $24.21 starting
- Extended employee and health benefits after 6 months
- RRSP and TFSA contributions after 2 years
Interested applicants should send their cover letter and resume to recruitment @ action-group.org.
We thank all of those who apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- disability support worker: 1 year (Preferred)
- driver's license (Preferred)