World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 68,000 employees and serves more than 3 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide’s ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly.
Air Liquide Canada
Founded in 1911, Air Liquide Canada has over 2,200 employees and serves over 80,000 customers in Canada’s aeronautics, automobile, agri-food, chemical, defence, electronics, energy, metallurgy, metal fabrication, mining and healthcare industries from our sites located in key industrial regions from coast to coast.
For over 100 years, Air Liquide Canada has offered its employees:
· Competitive compensation and benefits
· Recognition programs
· Numerous career development opportunities
· Innovative technological projects
What ALC Offers
Are you looking for a place to apply your welding knowledge and experience? Are you good with computers and enjoy helping customers? Keep reading! We want to hear from you.
Get [IN] with Air Liquide Canada! We are searching for a results-oriented, customer-centric individual who wants towork a blended role of front counter support, using our system to assist customers to place and track orders and keeping our retail store organized. As front line customer service in our retail stores, ALC is offering an opportunity for you to:
- Use your welding knowledge and experience to deliver products to our customers, and help them find the right supplies for their projects and business needs
- Learn new computer systems, enabling you to give accurate information, pricing and quotes for our customers.
- Learn how to track orders/cylinders and expand your knowledge in logistics
- Plan routes for delivery and follow Air Liquide's safety policies diligently
- Work in a clean and organized environment by maintaining our product displays
- Get to know our customer base both on the front line and making deliveries, learn about our products and mentor from our Outside Sales Team and Managers to grow your advancement opportunities!
What You Offer
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and strong problem solving skills are a MUST
- Strong Computer Literacy is a MUST
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including comfort working with customers and within a team centered environment.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability.
- 1-2 years of customer service or sales experience
- Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction and strategy
- Class 5 license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to comfortably move and lift 50lbs on a regular basis.
Get IN with Air Liquide
Thank you for your interest. Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information on our job opportunities and to set up alerts, visit our Career page at: https://industry.airliquide.ca/careers
Want to stay in Air Liquide’s Talent Community? Keep up to date with new job postings and company news by following us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/3818/
Air Liquide Canada adheres to an employment equity program and strives to create a stimulating and open workplace that fosters fairness, respect and diversity.
Air Liquide has an extensive background check process which may include but is not limited to, a criminal background review, pre-employment medical with drug and alcohol testing, driver’s license and abstract review, reference checks and may include education verification.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary