Supply Chain Specialist - Interiors-MON16958
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Develop new sources of supply and establish strategic alliances.
- Develop negotiation business strategies, which includes managing projects, preparation of business cases, and updates to senior management
- Lead, develop and execute the commodity strategy
- Identify, analyze and realize cost reduction opportunities
- Create and maintain formal networks internally and externally.
- Act as single interface with suppliers of new business.
- Support Sites and/or Business Units with appropriate sourcing strategies.
- Coordinate and lead complex negotiations of claims with suppliers in support of business unit production issues.
- Support Business Units in the application of contractual remedies against material breaches.
- Lead contract negotiations with suppliers.
- Ensure contracts are maintained in accordance to our business requirements
- Coordinate the Procurement Agents activities in relation to the balanced scorecard objectives, the master plans and the detailed plans.
- Support Procurement Agents in their contracts negotiations, the commercial agreements and product changes negotiations, as well as the contracts amendments;
- Participate in the governance of cost reduction initiatives and ensure projects come to fruition.
- Actively participate in supplier program reviews led by the business units.
- Develop and coach team members on procurement initiatives and processes.
- Support commodity manager in the performance development plan process.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor's degree in business administration or equivalent.
- You have seven (7) to ten (10) years of relevant experience.
- You have experience in the aerospace industry and/or manufacturing environment and/or program management, in a commercial role, and/or have an electronic/embedded software background, as an asset.
- You have excellent negotiation skills and experience in project management.
- You are detail oriented, focused and committed to meeting deadlines.
- You are a strong team player, recognized for your leadership and innovation, and ability to mobilize a team.
- Have a high proficiency and are good communicator in French and English (written and spoken)
- You have strong capabilities in operations and financial management.
- You are comfortable with complex technical topics, and have knowledge of legal terminology or interpretation of contracts.
- You are familiar with Just-In-Time purchasing logistic, integrated supply chain and lean manufacturing concepts.
- You can work with MS Project, Word, Excel, Power Point and MS Outlook.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
17.01.2020, 3:04:51 PM