Expect more than a job!
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe and play by them every day. Join our team as a Bilingual Dealer Support Representative and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect:
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun!
- Competitive compensation – we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs offer incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
The Ford of Canada Dealer Support Representative - Bilingual (Bilingual DSR) is responsible for providing timely and professional customer service in response to dealer inquiries and concerns related to Customer Satisfaction Tools’ processing. Inquiries may come via the telephone, letter or email. The Bilingual DSR is responsible for learning and executing the complete call handling process, and meeting expected customer service levels and business performance goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide effective and efficient customer solutions to incoming dealer inquiries and concerns regarding Customer Satisfaction Tools.
- Provide back up support for inquiries related to Customer Viewpoint surveys (CVP) and the Customer Courtesy Transportation Program (CCTP)
- Meet or exceed monthly Call Centre Performance objectives including call quality and performance objectives
- Accurately complete appropriate documentation for each transaction (including data entry)
- Able to accurately review and process redemptions according to the guidelines set out by the program.
- Able to process manual Dealer payments as required (DSIs and cheque requests).
- Other duties as assigned
High School diploma or equivalent required. Some college coursework completed preferred.
2 + years of customer service experience, preferably in a contact center operations environment.
1+ years of administrative experience preferred.
Prior knowledge/experience in automotive industry an asset
- Bilingual French/English (oral and written)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in customer escalation, conflict resolution and negotiation
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational, time management and problem solving skills
- Strong Team building skills, to work well within a close team environment – self-sufficient, resourceful and works well with minimal supervision
- Proficient in CRC programs
- Flexibility in work schedule, available, mornings, evenings, and weekends
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of professionalism
Must be able to interact with all internal and external departments and contacts. Must represent Percepta professionally with all clients and external organizations and contacts.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Secondary School (required)
- customer service: 2 years (required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19