Do you enjoy working with the public and always being on the move? We’re looking for someone to join our team as a field installer. This position is unique in the sense that you will be visiting people in their homes and helping them become more energy efficient! This is a full-time opportunity based out of our Mount Uniacke branch.
- Upgrading homes with efficient products: efficient light bulbs, shower heads, faucet aerators, water tank& pipe wrap, and more.
- Interacting with clients face-to-face and providing top-notch customer service. Answering any questions that the customer may have and helping to educate them about energy efficiency.
- Comfortable using basic technology to collect & record information and to file daily reports.
- Clean Driver’s Abstract. No exceptions
- Clean criminal record & child abuse registry check to be provided upon hiring. No exceptions
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Canadian citizenship is preferred.
- Physically able to fulfill the requirements of the position (will be required to be on your feet, able to carry boxes up to 50lbs, comfortable using ladders and stairs).
This is a full-time opportunity with a great benefits package after a three month probationary period. Wage will depend on experience and qualifications of the candidate. For over a decade, Trinity Energy Group has been Atlantic Canada’s preferred energy efficiency company. All individuals are welcome to apply!
Job Type: Full-time