Mantech Enterprises is a leading Engineering & Manufacturing Company based in North Vancouver (www.mantechenterprises.com). We are currently accepting applications for a Quality Control Technician to join our growing team of professionals.
The Quality Control Technician will report to the Production Manager and interacts closely with our Manufacturing, Fabrication, and Engineering teams as well as working with our customer’s own in-house QA team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the quality control inspections of our materials and products ensuring fit, function, and compliance with specifications, as well as promoting our Core Value of Exceeding Customer Expectations.
This position involves running tests, analyzing products, and preparing and maintaining quality control documentation. All processes, procedures and results will be recorded in our ERP system.
It is essential to our business and our customers that we deliver high quality products and equipment that meet or exceed customers' expectations. It also forms the basis of an efficient business that minimizes waste and operates at high levels of productivity.
The successful candidate must be highly organized, methodical, and ideally be an experienced CNC Machinist. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are required for this customer-facing position. You will have the professionalism and experience necessary to interact with our clients at all levels.
Prior experience and a proven track record in quality control is essential for this position.
- Interpret technical data and participate in developing qualification test procedures and test methods/plans.
- Document and maintain inspection requirements and quality standards.
- Inspect finished products against specifications.
- Report in a thorough and detailed manner on products/components testing results.
- Interact with engineering, operations, customer support, and suppliers to define and solve issues, and implement product improvement ideas.
- Process non-conformances and coordinate resulting corrective actions.
- Prepares Po’s, packing lists, boxing and shipping packings.
Desirable Requirements Include:
- strong attention to detail
- analytically-minded, with an ability to troubleshoot issues
- ability to read engineering drawings
- ability to work with measuring equipment & software
- effective written and verbal communication skills
- willingness to learn and continuously improve
- experience working in a manufacturing environment
- understanding of general machining and CNC practices.
Working With Us
We are proud of the work that we do and it shows. Our team of talented machinists and fabricators are given the time and resources they need to produce industry-leading parts. Our focus is on small-quantity custom work with tight tolerances. We also manufacture our own line of automation systems that get shipped across the globe, and do contract work for some of Vancouver’s leading technology companies.
We believe in continuing education and career growth and will work with you to gradually broaden your skill set across different parts of our business.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package as well as an excellent work environment (one of the cleanest shops in Vancouver) where you will be part of a valued group of talented professionals. Hours are Monday-Thursday 6:00 am – 4:30pm with some paid overtime at particularly busy times.
Our Core Values
We live by them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are – do they resonate with you?
- Creative Solutions – the heart of who we are
- Continuous Improvement – the undercurrent that goes on every day
- Exceeding Customer Expectations – always going the extra step
- Candor - having frank and difficult conversations with our team and our customers
- Loyalty - at Mantech this a two-way street and means being loyal even when it’s hard to our employees and customers in difficult times
Applying for this Opportunity
Please submit your resume and cover letter to talent mantechenterprises.com. Due to the large volume of applications that we receive we are unable to provide feedback on an individual basis. We thank you for taking the time to submit your application and appreciate your interest.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Quality: 1 year (Required)