Talent Acquisition Partner
LOCATION: Guelph, Canada
Ability to work from office 50% of the time.
Gateway Services Inc. is North America's leading provider of pet aftercare services to veterinary clinics and pet parents.
Gateway Services is committed to exceed our customers’ expectations striving to provide unparalleled service and peace of mind by providing RESPECTFUL and ethical pet aftercare, treating each pet in our care with the utmost DIGNITY, as if it were our own. Each of our Team Members live these values every day and through this commitment we are confident we can exceed expectations.
For more information visit: https://www.gatewayservicesinc.com
Come be a part of a meaningful mission!
Gateway services inc. is seeking a highly collaborative, driven, passionate, and self-motivated Talent Acquisition Partner to join their Talent team. You will be responsible for proactively identifying candidates that match a desired skill set for a current or future job opening. You will act as an internal consultant to the Talent Acquisition Department and serve as a main point of contact to develop and pioneer strategies to build a strong network of potential candidates. This role in an integral part of our talent acquisition team and provides invaluable assistance to fill critical vacancies. The Talent Acquisition Partner will also serve as a lead in projects to market the organization, launch special recruitment initiatives, and improve the candidate experience.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT/KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leverage creative sourcing channels and methods to develop a proactive and steady pipeline of qualified and diverse talent for open roles, repetitively hired roles, niche roles and key job families & skill sets.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to organize and actively participate in interview events, job fairs, on-campus recruitment efforts etc.
- Continually build and maintain networking relationship with the focus of broadening and increasing our talent community and presence in the market. Think out-of-the box to constantly evolve recruitment strategies.
- Collaborates with TA partners and Hiring Managers to develop and execute on recruiting strategies to meet workforce needs
- Cultivates relationships with diverse networks to develop pipelines for top talent.
- Guides managers through the candidate selection process, identifying essential skills and helping managers assess candidate compatibility
- Consistently target diversity groups, websites and activities, attracting a wide talent pool to represent our mission to retain a diverse employee population.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge. Conduct pre- screening phone interviews to assess candidates for: needed skill set & competencies, potential fit for current &/or future positions, and potential fit to our culture
- Apply thorough understanding of local and national job market, early indicators of change/trends, and related information to proactively keep the recruitment function cutting edge
- Leverage internal talent throughout the system to fill critical openings. Partner with hiring managers on their hiring needs, and proactively source for “evergreen” positions.
- Build strong relationships with candidates, ensure optimal candidate experience, maintain communication throughout entire process and positively represent the organization.
- Act as a subject matter expert on assigned service line, continually anticipating upcoming staffing needs for hard to fill roles throughout the organization.
- Educates business leaders on effective team building, candidate engagement and interview techniques and provides tools to support interview committees
- Provide functional expertise to staff and leadership on sourcing & recruitment strategies.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3 years of manufacturing/production/warehouse/operations/fleet/courier services recruitment experience is required (mix of staffing agency and corporate preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required including presentation building skills.
- Experience using data-driven insights and providing continuous improvement recommendations.
- Experience with full-cycle recruitment for all levels of hourly roles. Extensive experience with high volume factory recruitment.
- High proficiency in integrated recruitment systems (ATS & CRM), ADP experience preferred
- We’re looking for energetic and passionate individuals who want to be part of a dynamic environment. You must be able to work well on a fast-paced team.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US BECAUSE:
Our Service: We lead by example as a responsible, caring, and sustainable company making a difference in the communities we serve. We're continuously setting high-standards for end-of-life pet care by delivering world-class service to our customers.
The People: You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
Our Core Values:
· People First
· Exceed Expectations
· (HIT) Honesty, Integrity, Trust
· Be Passionate and Caring
· Continuously Improve
- Employee Assistance Program
We are committed to promoting accessibility for applicants with disabilities and complying to all applicable accessibility legislation. We will make accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in our recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- What is your target compensation range?