Health and wellbeing is at the centre of our thoughts everyday. We are at our best when we Feel Good Feel Strong and Feel Alive. We believe this is true for everyone at any age. Our experience has taught us that it is important to really enjoy what we are doing, so we can be emotionally invested and mentally present. JamFit encompasses fitness programs that focuses on the strength, flexibly and conditioning. Our multi-use fitness studio has everything needed to improve health and wellbeing, while also having a fun time!
JamFit’s newly renovated studio is located in Manotick, ON and we are looking to expand our team! We are currently seeking an experienced kickboxing cardio instructor to help people alter their bodies, calm their minds, and completely engage their spirits in the most empowering, thrilling, and fully addictive hour of their day.
If this sounds like something you are interested in we are interested in hearing from you!
- Lead an intense and energetic Boxing and/or Kickboxing class that follows the JamFit values
- Build and develop relationships with members to achieve our vision of client centred vibrant JamFit programming
- Must be professional, ON TIME and reliable. This is a must
- Must be a friendly and outgoing individual
- Must have high energy, be able to motivate and keep up with the intensity of the workout
- Must be able to demonstrate proper technique off and on a heavy bag for members to copy
- Must be able to lead a high intensity warm-up; and ab exercises and cool down
- Must be able to work, plan and execute special events related to the cardio classes
- Ensure safety of the classes and all participants
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- CPR and First Aid certified or willing to obtain within first 30 days of hire
- High School Diploma
- Group fitness experience
- Meet all physical demands required to demonstrate proper use of equipment and kickboxing fitness techniques
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Enthusiasm for personal health and fitness
- Experience in Kickboxing (Preferred)
- Strong interpersonal skills
Why work at JamFit?
We treat our team members like family and want to make sure they feel respected, valued and appreciated for their time and energy! Your efforts won’t go unnoticed. We guarantee that. In this role, you will be working alongside a great team where you will be allowed to be creative and express ideas freely.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 10-20 per week
Salary: $25.00-$35.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
We follow all Ontario government regulations.