At Canopy Growth, our mission is clear:
improve lives, end cannabis prohibition, and strengthen communities. We believe that cannabis can be a force for good. We’re building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing the transformational potential of cannabis with the world. We will achieve this through an innovative and disruptive portfolio of cannabis and hemp-derived products.
With millions of square feet of licensed production capacity and operations spanning four continents, Canopy Growth is the world's leading cannabis and hemp company. We recognize that employees are at the core of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity.
Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth. If you are interested in building global challenger brands, scaling a business, and working in a values-driven environment, we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Central Services Engineering Director and working closely with the Engineering Team, the Coordinator must be extremely organized, proactive and a quick learner willing to take on a variety of tasks. This individual will be a detail-oriented person who can work independently and in collaboration with the engineering team.
- Plan meetings and prepare meeting documentation, presentations, agenda, minutes, and reports as required
- Manage the Engineering Team’s calendar and coordinate schedules
- Lead the onboarding process for all new team members
- Coordinate flights and travel for leadership team
- Complete and manage monthly expense reports
- Facilitate and consolidate bi-weekly report entries from leadership.
- Plan and coordinate monthly soft skills
- Owner/administrator for engineering Sharepoint and teams site and folders, and the intranet page
- Coordinate and manage various project tasks as needed by the Engineering Team
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention
- Support with submitting purchase req’s in SAGE
- Plan team building events
- Other duties as assigned
- Administrative experience is considered an asset
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite (OneDrive, PowerPoint Outlook, Excel, Word, Sharepoint etc.) and Adobe
- Extremely positive demeanor
- Enthusiastic, detail oriented and extremely well organized
- Curriculum Vitae should demonstrate how strong writing skills have been acquired and developed
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Strong ability to multitask
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills in an energetic, fast-paced environment
- Team player with strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Interpersonal skills to include organization, coordination, facilitation and planning
This is a 14 month contract position based out of Smiths Falls, ON.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note:
the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.