Full Stack Developer – Create world class tools with an international reach
We are a growing technology company based in Sherwood Park, AB that is elevating the heavy-duty transportation industry. We build web-based tools, websites and plugins that help our customers sell more and unleash their business’ potential.
We’re looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team. In this role, you will work independently to build innovative web-based software for our clients. You will collaborate with our team of experienced programmers and have access to mentorship from our IT manager. This role is designed to be self-directed, we’re counting on you to figure out the real problems and how to solve them.
You’ll love this role if you are passionate about improving your skills, interested in using web standards and best practices, enjoy collaborating with others on a team and are detail-oriented.
Frameworks: C# / .Net Core / EF Core
- Tools : GIT, Visual Studio, IIS
- Proficiency with React.js and React Material UI
- Demonstrable front-end skills in HTML/CSS (layout, responsive /mobile first, cross browser compatibility)
- Understanding of SEO fundamentals
Preferred Requirements (things you don’t need but would be good to have):
- Webpack or similar bundling tools
- Dot Net and SQL administration / profiling
- An understanding or experience with the Agile/Scrum development process
- Building out new web-based software solution for our international client base
- Collaborate with the team to find innovative solutions to real-world problems
- Updating and maintaining proprietary web-based ERP software as part of a team
- Discovering unique ways to bring value to our customers though development
- Creating documentation for your amazing work
- Other exciting assignments as the position evolves!
What You Get:
- Opportunities to shape products for clients across North America
- Opportunities to develop your skills and learn new technologies
- Agile, collaborative and supportive working environment
The Company: Truck Parts Solutions is a growing software company that is dedicated to bringing the latest cutting-edge technology to our customers in the form of simple, easy to use, web-based tools.
We help our customers through our online platforms, software development, and training. Our largest platform, Truck Parts Inventory, helps small business owners in the heavy-duty parts industry. It includes a marketplace, inventory management system, CRM and essential reporting systems. A little more about us:
- We are forging the way in our industry, so you’re input will affect an international audience, and there will be many opportunities to grow and expand at TPS.
- We’re competitive, and we like to win (we’re here to support you in making world-class content).
- Don’t know much about trucks? It’s okay! Few of us did when we were hired.
- We’ve been around for over 25 years, and we are planning for the next 25.
Learn more about our company at https://truckpartsolutions.com/careers.html
Or watch our video: https://youtu.be/nHVnqeL9tA0
How to Apply?
1. Submit your application/ resume.
2. Call 1-844-263-6112 and leave a message. Be prepared to answer the question: what is your experience, and how will it make you successful in this position?
3. We review your application.
Call 1-844-263-6112 Today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Temporarily due to COVID-19