The Web Application Support personnel is responsible for the maintenance, debugging, testing, and documentation of our web applications. They are also responsible for existing software applications modifications /debug /improvements and developing new applications. Efficient design, software bug corrections and document all the details in timely manner.
- Participate in system-level design projects including analyzing, coding, system bring-up, integration and debugging, packaging and documenting.
· Perform design and analysis on business systems applications, systems interfaces, databases, reporting, or business intelligence systems.
· Create and support test protocols for the verification and validation of software and web platforms.
- Translate business, and functional requirements into documented technical specifications.
- Assess the impact of new requirements and designs on existing suite of software and web platforms.
- Facilitate/lead design reviews (walkthroughs) of functional design with other members of the technical team, communicating design, requirements, feature set, and functionality
- Provide accurate estimates of effort and timelines for completion of assigned tasks.
- Provide internal and end-super support for new and legacy applications.
Minimum Education requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or related field
Prior Employment Experience:
Minimum 1 year of experience in complex Software analysing and development with successful release to production
Background on Electronic Engineering, & Microcontroller is an asset
Other Skills required: (computer, language, etc)
· A solid understanding of how web applications work including security (Http Basic Authentication, SSL, JSON, XML) and session management
· Install, tune, implement and upgrade DBMS installations
· Proven working experience in web programming
· Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS and Apache
· Familiarity with the following programming Development areas: MS Visual Studio, QT Creator,
· Familiarity with the following application server: IIS, Apache, JBoss
· Familiarity with Socket Programming, WebSocket, Realtime Application Cycles, On-Demand
· Familiarity with Database: MySQL, MS-SQL, Heidi SQL, Amazon AWS, Spring, Hibernate
· Familiarity with programming languages: C#, JAVA, J++
· Familiarity with Virtual Machines environment like VM-Ware, Xbox, Laravel Homestead
· Hands-on experience with Network Engineering, concepts of protocol (TCP/IP, UDP), network diagnostics, network analytics tools
· Mobile OS development is an asset (Android, iOS)
· Microcontroller and digital electronic knowledge are an asset
· Firmware development is an asset
· Knowledge is design GUI Interface is an asset
· Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
· Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
· Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
Job Type: Full-time
- .Net: 1 year (Preferred)
- Android Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Php: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)