Who is Bronte Construction?
Bronte Construction prides itself on our innovative approach and expert team. Together, we successfully implement quality construction projects, with an embedded environmental focus, that enhance communities for generations. Our team lives and breathes our Foundation Principles which consist of Safety, Balance, Culture, Quality, and Character. Our organization is composed of long-term team members, who are passionate about doing their best work every day, on every site.
How We’re Differen t
- Annual Rankings for 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 as one of the fastest-growing companies in Canada
- Awards for Environmental Project of the Year 2018
- Participation in yearly training and career development programs
- Project Performance Bonus Incentives
- Weekly Catering of Breakfast and Lunch
- Work is based in Ontario
The Construction Manager plans and coordinates the production efforts of site supervisors under his/her supervision and motivates them to accomplish the work safely, correctly, and efficiently. Our Construction Manager is a conduit between our site supervision and Sr. Project Management teams. Additionally, our Construction Manager oversees the training and development of other disciplines at different levels within our field construction staff to promote personal and professional growth.
- Ensure Safety, Quality, and Production on all projects
- Organization of field staff requirements and Accountabilities
- Represent Construction Group in Management Meeting
- Provide Mentorship to Supervisors
- Leads planning efforts with Site Supervisors
A day in the life
- Supervise and direct construction projects in strict accordance with the contract documents
- Oversee project milestones as they relate to achieving dates and deadlines for project schedules
- Analyze specifications and construction drawings as required
- Represent Bronte in project meetings with internal and external parties to monitor and support the project
- Review up-to-date cost reports with Supervisors to analyze, determine solutions and correct any tasks that are not within budget
- Effectively written and oral communication with clients and project representatives
- Minimum 15+ years of experience as a Superintendent for Heavy Civil works
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work with the Estimating Department on specialty projects.
- Must be very comfortable using workplace technology
- Must have excellent organizational, administrative, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- A proven leader, highly motivated to the overall success of assigned projects
Bronte Construction believes in equal opportunity in employment practices without discrimination and complies with all laws regarding human rights in the province of Ontario, Canada.