Data Entry/Sales Assistant
About the Company:
Nella Cutlery was established in 1952 as a small family business and has since grown to become a leading organization that caters to the food services industry through the expansive number of services and retail products we provide. From our roots as a family business, we are known today as Nella Cutlery and Food Equipment Inc. We import, manufacture and distribute a full line of brand name, professional food equipment to our clients throughout the hospitality industry, which range from restaurants, hotels, institutional kitchens, supermarkets, bakeries, etc. Along with the thousands of kitchen items we supply at our retail store and showroom, we also specialize in custom fabrication, professional installations and knife sharpening services.
Nella is currently hiring for a full-time Data Entry/Sales Assistant to join our team located in the Greater Toronto Area.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, and working in conjunction with our sales team, you will be responsible for providing overall administrative support to the sales division. In particular, the Customer Service Representative will assist the sales and operations departments to ensure proper order fulfillment.
The ideal candidate is highly attentive to detail, has previous experience in customer service, data entry and working with SAP, and is a team player. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply!
- Support the sales department with entering and tracking quotes into the company’s ERP system (SAP Business One)
- Collaborate with the operations department to ensure existing orders are fulfilled in a timely manner
- Effectively liaise with both internal and external contacts to ensure customer needs are met
- Work with the finance department to ensure customer accounts are in good standing before placing orders
- Assisting customers and internal stakeholders with the order fulfillment process using a number of mediums
- Other administrative tasks as required
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Previous experience in a customer service (1+ years required)
- Previous experience in clerical/administrative/data entry position (1+ years required)
- Previous experience using SAP Business One (asset)
- Knowledge of food services industry (asset)
- University degree or college diploma in related field (preferred)
- Skilled in problem solving, multi-tasking and time-management
- Highly attentive to detail
- Exhibits strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Demonstrates initiative, adaptability and flexibility in the workplace
What We Offer:
- Pay Rate: $17.00 to $19.00 per hour
- Company benefit plan
- Opportunity for advancement within company
- Ability to be part of a growing and dynamic business
Nella Cutlery and Food Equipment Inc. welcomes and encourages applicants from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank you for your interest in a career with Nella Cutlery and Food Equipment Inc. Only candidates who are chosen for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 /hour
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- SAP: 1 year (Preferred)