Job Description :
Work Location: Remote during COVID19. But candidate will have to relocate to Ottawa after restrictions are over.
Design and implement integration flows using Microsoft Azure services
- Develop system integrations, using Microsoft Azure Integration Services to connect to on-premises, SaaS, and cloud-hosted applications.
- Create RESTful or SOAP web services and APIs to transmit data between applications.
- Collaborate with Architecture and Integrations team members to develop best practices and methodologies.
- Plan, design, coordinate with various functional and application teams to understand requirements.
- Support Testing and Validations.
- Produce interface design specifications, build and configurations books.
Required years of experience, training, technical skills, and other requirements for job performance:
- 4+ years IT experience with at least 2 years’ experience in Microsoft Azure or Azure Integration Services.
- Experience working with cloud/on-prem and hybrid cloud solutions
- Experience using other integration tools like Mulesoft , SAP PI/PO ,SAP CPI will also be considered.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure PaaS and SaaS solution development technologies including Logic Apps or PowerShell.
- Hands on experience with implementing security protocols like Oauth2 or Basic Authentication.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or foreign equivalent, required from an accredited institution.
- Professional certification and post-graduate degree are desired
Security Clearance (Enhanced Reliability Status) from Government of Canada or the candidate should be a resident of Canada for 5 continuous years
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $70,000.00-$130,000.00 per year
- Temporarily due to COVID-19