Patrick Sprack Limited (PSL) was formed in 2006 as a Preventative Maintenance Oriented HVAC company. Since this time, we have become a reputable and leading Northern Ontario HVAC-R contractor to the mines, industrial sites as well as commercial properties.
PSL provides a variety of heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration services ranging from planned maintenance (both preventative and full coverage), inspections and diagnostic services as well as repairs, retrofits and new installations for commercial and industrial mechanical systems. PSL is an ever expanding and diversifying mechanical company. We pride ourselves in our steady customer growth and our mechanical diversity.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and works on all procedures and oversee all working methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes;
- Monitor an efficient system and record for all project activities and analyze all processes to ensure all work according to quality requirements;
- Supervise effective implementation of all work and inspection schedule and ensure adherence to all procedures and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes;
- Reviews safety requirements, solicits suppliers and subcontractors, helps prepares quantity surveys, and preliminary construction schedules
- Helps prepare quantity take-off of materials, identifies subcontracted work as required in the bid tendering process
- Organized, problem-solver, time management, great communications skills.
- Able to work in a dynamic team environment and under tight time constraints.
- Ability to handle confidential information and meet specified deadlines
- Detailed orientated
Education and Experience:
- 5 years Experience in Project Management
- PMP Certification would be an asset
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, and Power point & Excel
- Life Insurance
- Company Match Retirement Plan
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management: 5 years (Preferred)