Hamilton Volvo is looking for a qualified candidate to join their team as a Sales Consultant. Sales Consultants at Hamilton Volvo are responsible for the very important job of the sale and lease/finance of new or certified pre-owned vehicles to customers.
- Establish and nurture customer relationships for the purpose of selling new or pre-owned vehicles.
- Handle incoming sales traffic (telephone, internet, and in person).
- Qualify all prospects.
- Arrange trade-in appraisals through the sales manager.
- Liaise between prospect and sales management during negotiations.
- Turn over all sales customers to the finance office.
- Arrange new and pre-owned deliveries through sales management and the finance office.
- Actively prospect new customers on a continuous basis.
- Follow up with past deliveries to ensure the customer's expectations have been satisfied.
- Research and study product changes.
- Attend and participate in weekly sales meetings.
- Review the previous month's performance vs. objective, paying attention to individual floor traffic management statistics.
- Familiarize yourself with all manufacture sales, lease and finance programs.
- Make annual lease maturity contact calls with existing client base.
- Keep appraised of competitive products.
- Review historical performance vs objective together with management with the aim of setting annual sales objectives for the new year.
- Participate in off site marketing and advertising initiatives required by management.
- Close sales by overcoming objections to complete purchase contracts by asking for sales, negotiating, offering warranties etc.
- Keep appraised of all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws which govern automotive retail sales.
- Ensure an effective and efficient delivery process to secure a high customer satisfaction rating CSI/CEM
- Previous experience in automotive retail sales
- Proven ability to sell
- Ability to read and comprehend information
- Clear driver's license with a full G certification
- Valid and clean OMVIC record
- Strong business acumen
- Professional appearance
- Ability to sell the minimum quota according to dealership objectives
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $75,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
- sales: 2 years (preferred)