Weatherhaven is a leading provider of re-deployable shelters, camp and systems for remote sites around the world. The company engineers, manufactures and installs customer shelter systems for a wide variety of commercial, military and medical applications. With strategic partnerships in many countries and manufacturing facilities on three continents, the company has grown from being a dominant Canadian domestic supplier to providing shelter systems and installations on all seven continents and deployments in more than 50 countries. Weatherhaven’s international operations span Canada, the UK, the USA, Australia, Peru, Brazil and South Africa. More information can be found at www.weatherhaven.com
Weatherhaven's Brockville facility is hiring for a Supply Chain Planner.
The Supply Chain Planner manages all aspects of procurement, planning, and supplier relationship management. Identifies cost saving opportunities, risk within the supply chain, and understands supplier capacity and effect on supply and planning.
· Plan Production orders as needed to support a 98% fill rate and our monthly inventory targets;
· Prepare a variety of Monthly Reports as needed;
· Coordinate and plan demand (product development batches) and new product launches;
· Identify and execute stock transfers as needed to balance out the inventory;
· Responsible for the analyzing and managing appropriate inventory control actions with regard to short dated or expired or obsolete materials;
· Support senior management in strategic planning and decision making;
· Performs all Company business in accordance with all regulations and Company policy and procedures;
· Analysis and development of appropriate safety stock levels for assigned materials;
· Be the primary point of contact for business partners;
· Good Analytical and problem-solving skills;
· Thrives in pressure situations and able to balance multiple priorities.
· Bachelor’s degree is preferred. SCMP, PMAC, or APICS certification is a plus.
· At least five (5) years’ experience as a Supply Chain Planner in a manufacturing environment using an ERP system. Knowledge in Syspro MRP system is an advantage.
· Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
· Excellent negotiation skills, critical thinking skills and good judgment. Bilingual is an asset.
· Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and diverse groups of stakeholders.
· Demonstrated interpersonal skills in establishing cooperative working relationships both internally and externally.
· Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills.
· High level of initiative and detail oriented.
· Good time management, with ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Weatherhaven follows all workplace mandated COVID practices. Masks are required.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brockville, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- relevant: 5 years (preferred)